I'm IN SEARCH OF THE PERFECT PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Mission: Schedule, Organize, and Eliminate work load from Collin Austin's plate so he maintains focus on big picture priorities.
- Working toward the vision of the company and doing so by living up to the core values.
- Receive all calls for Collin.
- Call everyone back.
- Decide what calls Collin should be taking and which should be delegated to other team members.
- Return all phone calls.
- Schedule all business meetings for Collin with necessary clients, community members, etc.
- Organize and Prioritize Collin’s work for maximum efficiency.
- Execute items on his to do list for him.
- Determine what tasks Collin should not be focused on and eliminate them from his workload.
- Administrative Tasks
- Check Collin’s email, draft replies, determine what needs immediate attention.
- Perform research
- Assist in branding
- Transcribe blogs from audio recorded by Collin.
- Create Pictures for Web Content.
- Example: Facebook Headers, etc.
- Assist with website updates [personal and business].
- Ensuring Collin eats and prioritizes health.
- Develop / Facilitate speaking opportunities.
Key Skills and Strengths Needed
- Adobe (Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Marketing or Management Background a plus
- Email Marketing - Mailchimp
- Social Media [Will assist with business accounts only]
- Primary focuses:
- Primary focuses:
Key Performance Indicators
- Collin’s evaluation
- Save Time
- Save Money
- Enhance Collin’s productivity
- Increase revenue through help with marketing, sales, and speaking engagements
- Save money through efficiency
Key Performance Indicators for All NS4L Positions
- Your impact on the lives of others
- How well you know the Mission.
- How well you know my Vision.
- How well you know and LIVE the team Core Values.
- $25,000 - $30,000 / year [depending on experience] + 20% of paid speaking engagements booked by Personal Assistant.
- Expected 35 - 50 hours / week (average 40 - 45)
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA with 3% match [after 2 years employment]
- Cool Swag
- Entrepreneurial Mentorship
- Someone who has a real flexible schedule.
- Willing to travel with Collin or on his behalf.
- Someone that is excellent at execution.
- Task received —> Task completed √
- Someone with a lot of energy [Seriously - You have to be able to keep up with me 😃].
- Someone outgoing, friendly, and not shy. Must be able to take charge of a situation. Can’t be afraid to make decisions.
- Someone not afraid of hard work.